Friday, April 13, 2012

Food!! Part VI

Coming back to the food series on my blog today I try something new and of course your the first guys I am going to tell. This food was not one of my favorites to be honest but it doesn't mean is bad. My pharaoh loves this one actually if I think about it he loves Koshari and I don't  like it LOL sooo we have different tastes. 

So the mahshi wara enab yes this is the name of it  is basically the leaves of the grapes and you wash them and fill them with rice and then roll them and voila! ready to eat. The texture is really soft you don't feel like your eating leaves at all and of course the rice comes out really tasty and it gets all the flavor from the leave. 

If you like to eat rice and love eating new things you will definitely love this. I am kind of hard to please when it comes to food and am not saying is bad but is not something I will kill to try again you know what I mean. They refer to this as oriental food so if you are interested try oriental restaurants in Cairo you cannot find it everywhere but am sure most of you will enjoy it. 

Anyways here is a picture of the food. This was made by my mother in law and of course I had to take a picture for you. 





Thank you for reading and following me!! 

Food!! Part VI

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

71b809932686e4f45d8880b320d05c1d9d9866f691241a45a6
71b809932686e4f45d8880b320d05c1d9d9866f691241a45a6

Pages - Menu

© Caribbean Girl in Cairo All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates