Friday, August 16, 2013

More Unrest

Hey everyone since waking up on Wednesday, things have been a little dicey to say the least! I just want to say that for now me and my family are safe. We live far away from the danger zones. It has not been easy and the scenes on the television are those of a movie!

In the end we are once again on a turning point in Egypt. Not only the government is trying to restore order and finally get a move on. The Muslim Brotherhood as I said before have been nothing but a pain in the .... to all Egyptians. We knew this was going to happen. The government was giving them warnings to abandon what they were doing and to leave peacefully. To accept that the now Ex-President Morsi was out.

Instead of listening this people took "peaceful protesting" to whole new level. I just want to say that in my opinion I am glad that the government is taking action against this terrorist and that finally we are going to see some expected changes. Do not be fool by the media people. If you are not in Egypt I don't think you could understand the enormity and the seriousness of the matter.

On that note I would advice that vacationing in Egypt is not an option I recommend right now. Even if they tell you that there is nothing going on in the Red Sea area do not risk it. Things are heated up and the MB is trying to create chaos and uncertainty in the whole country. Is not safe to go anywhere. Even Egyptians know this and people are going out in groups and if you are out, you stick to the curfew. I would be making a guest post on Easy Expat explaining in detail what really is going on. I will post it here as well so if you really want to know what is happening be ready for the next post!

More Unrest

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

71b809932686e4f45d8880b320d05c1d9d9866f691241a45a6
71b809932686e4f45d8880b320d05c1d9d9866f691241a45a6

Pages - Menu

© Caribbean Girl in Cairo All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates