Monday, February 25, 2013

Food- Delights!

Every girl needs cheesecake in her life! I'm not talking about any cheesecake, I'm talking about delicious, makes you forget things kind. So since I moved to Egypt I haven't tasted anything like that, until Habibi came home with a white chocolate and caramel cheesecake!!!!

Here are some pictures of the menu. Unfortunately I didn't took pictures of the cheesecake... I promise I had every intention in doing it but it just... disappeared! Ha! 




O.M.G. that was the best cheesecake I've tasted in a year! Of course being a good Samaritan I decided to share with you were to buy this orgasmic, sorry this marvelous tarts and cakes. Delight Sweet House is a classy, elegant and awesome place to eat cheesecake, tarts, pavlova and brownies. They have a few branches in Cairo and all of them are clean and the staff is friendly.

I stumbled upon this heavenly place because I asked my habibi to get me some cheesecake for my birthday and I told him I want something delicious! Well he brought me something orgasmic! That cheesecake is so creamy and it just dances in your mouth. When I put that piece on my mouth I swear that everything else faded it was that good. Don't get me wrong the House of Cheesecake has the best ones but come on! This is Egypt! They don't do cheesecake!


The only choice I tried and didn't like was the Oreo crust cheesecake with the blueberry topping. If someone from Delight reading this please change that combination is too much! The chocolate is very strong and the blueberry on the top makes it too sweet it just doesn't work. Maybe the crust with plain cheesecake and maybe a light drizzle of blueberry and it would be so much better. Anyways as I was saying this choice I don't recommend. Anything else go crazy!

Their prices are a little high but they are so worth it. If you are in Cairo and have a craving for good desserts go to Delight believe me you won't regret it.

Thank you for following and reading me! 

Food- Delights!

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

71b809932686e4f45d8880b320d05c1d9d9866f691241a45a6
71b809932686e4f45d8880b320d05c1d9d9866f691241a45a6

Pages - Menu

© Caribbean Girl in Cairo All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates