Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well It has definitely been a while since I wrote a post!! OMG! I am so sorry, really but I promise that I have many new things to write! I decide it to give a little twist on the blog. I was always thinking of just making it like a tourist guide and food related blog but to be honest sometimes I just don't know what to write! So in light of this discovery I decided that no matter what I will write at least one post a week.

It doesn't have to be about a place I visit, I think I can share a little bit more of what this experience is like. I have to say with all honesty that I have survived the first year in Egypt! On January 12, 2013 was my first year in Egypt and well needless to say my Habibi took me to the same restaurant I eat in when I got out of the airplane and it was just the most fabulous day!

I love remembering good memories and I love that all resolutions I had for 2012 came true. I am hoping for a good 2013 filled with blessings, new accomplishments and of course lots of fun! On that note I wish all my readers and followers a very happy and fruitful new year!

I am happy to say that I celebrated the holidays with my new family in Egypt my Habibi bought me a pine tree which I decorated so nice and well we had Turkey and rice and the whole deal! So I have lots of things to share with you starting with my amazing trip to the Museum!! OMG! It was so beautiful! I have the complete story and of course some pictures. Also I have a few restaurants to recommend and a few places for desserts that well, they will literally make you addicted!

So this is it for now I am writing about the museum today because is simple amazing. Thank you for reading and following me I hope you enjoy the new things that will come this way!


Happy New Year!

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

71b809932686e4f45d8880b320d05c1d9d9866f691241a45a6
71b809932686e4f45d8880b320d05c1d9d9866f691241a45a6

Pages - Menu

© Caribbean Girl in Cairo All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates