Thursday, May 15, 2014

Home or Away?

I am thinking of visiting Europe this year. I absolutely hate long airplanes trips and going back home is a long way. One of the best things about Egypt is that is close to Europe! One of the biggest hassles is trying to find a good website that offers you good deals and are true to what they are offering. Is good to always do a search of the websites and other customer’s experiences. Never take something at face value because they have a website. Remember to check with your credit card company too in case of fraud to see what your options are. Some credit cards give you a few days for you to make a complaint and stop the payment

As I was checking deals to try and sneak a last minute trip with habibi I found the page of Parkdean. They have different parks around the UK for family vacations. While in their page I saw a quiz that said home or away? Basically you take this quiz and you are also participating in a contest to win a holiday. 

Honestly this is the first time I visit their page and I love the options they have for every type of budget. you can also take your furry friends! I definitely recommend them and their reviews on their Facebook page are great.

I went the the quiz and saw this amazing beautiful pictures and then saw that they had a timer! So I started choosing the ones I thought were the correct ones. I was feeling so confident until my score came up. I got 320 points! Then they take you to this Leaderboard to see how you did... that's when I knew I needed to get a better score. I decided to make a competition with my readers to see who can get a better score.  Are you  up to the challenge? You can access the quiz directly here http://www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk/homeorawayquiz/#



Enter to win a fantastic Parkdean Holiday worth up to £750




















Know your Newquay from Nice? Take the Home or Away Quiz to be in with a chance of winning a UK family holiday worth £750 with Parkdean Holidays.

Home or Away?

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

71b809932686e4f45d8880b320d05c1d9d9866f691241a45a6
71b809932686e4f45d8880b320d05c1d9d9866f691241a45a6

Pages - Menu

© Caribbean Girl in Cairo All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates